Openness and transparency
Azura Runway is committed to protecting your privacy and respect and uphold your rights under the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) ("Privacy Act"). By using this website or providing us with your personal information, you agree to and consent to the collection, use, holding and disclosure of personal information by Azura Runway as set out in this policy.
Personal information is information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can be reasonably ascertained, from that information or opinion. Personal information we may collect from you includes, without limitation, your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and date of birth. Personal information also includes credit information. Credit information is personal information or an opinion about you that has a bearing on credit that has been provided to you or that you have applied for. Credit information includes information about credit that was applied for or provided to you for domestic, household, personal or other investment purposes as well as information about you where you are a guarantor of a loan.
Azura Runway will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way. If it is reasonable and practical to do so, Azura Runway will only collect personal information about you directly from you. Azura Runway will not collect personal information unless the information is reasonably necessary for our functions and activities. Personal information may be collected by Azura Runway in a number of circumstances, including when you:
- make an enquiry with us via email or telephone;
- visit our websites;
- lodge an enquiry or application in relation to any Azura Runway products or services; or
- apply for employment with Azura Runway.
Azura Runway may enter into arrangements with third parties (including third parties with whom Azura Runway has partnered to provide you with its various products or services) to collect your personal information in circumstances where the third party notifies you, at the time of collection, that your personal information will be provided to Azura Runway.Our third party partners may also collect credit-related personal information about you as a result of credit checks that third parties carry out in connection with your application.The kinds of credit-related personal information Azura Runway may collect about you includes:- information about your identity;- information about consumer credit loans that you currently have applied for including:
- repayment history information;
- the type and amount of credit sought in each application;
- default and payment information;
- information about any court proceedings;
- credit eligibility information, which is credit reporting information supplied to us by a credit reporting body, and any information that we derive from it.
Azura Runway requires individuals to provide accurate, up-to-date and complete personal information at the time it is collected. What does Azura Runway do with your personal information? In addition to any purpose notified to you at the time of collection Azura Runway uses your personal information for the purpose for which it has been provided, for reasonably related secondary purposes and for the purposes of:
- providing our third party products and services to you;
- our internal management needs;
- our marketing activities, including marketing activities relating to products and services that are provided by our third party partners;
- responding to any inquiries or comments that you submit to us;
- assessing, processing and managing your applications for products and services offered by our third party partners, including to assess your credit risk and our risk;
- any other purpose you have consented to; and
- any use which is required or authorised by law.
Disclosure of personal information
Azura Runway may disclose your personal information:
- to third-parties we ordinarily engage for the above purposes;
- organisations that provide products or services used or marketed by Azura Runway;
- any person or entity to whom you have consented to Azura Runway disclosing your personal information to; and
- any person or entity to whom we are required or authorised to disclose your personal information to in accordance with the law.
Access and Management
You may request access to your personal information in our customer account database, or seek correction of it, by contacting our customer service team. See Section 8: Contact information. Azura Runway will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
At any time you may opt out of receiving direct marketing communications from us. Unless you opt out, your consent to receive direct marketing communications from us and to the handling of your personal information as detailed above, will continue. To opt out email email@example.com.
Azura Runway may transfer your personal information to a person who is in a foreign country to assist Azura Runway in providing you with the service that you have requested.Azura Runway will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to ensure that the information that is transferred to third parties located outside of Australia will not be held, used or disclosed by the recipient of the information in a manner that is inconsistent with the Australian Privacy Principles.
If you require further information regarding this policy or wish to make a complaint about a breach of the APPs by Azura Runway, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A senior member of staff will review your complaint within 5 business days and respond to you in writing advising what action(s) Azura Runway will take as a result of your complaint.
Azura Runway websites
When transmitting personal information from your computer to an Azura Runway website, you must keep in mind that the transmission of information over the Internet is not always completely secure or error-free. Other than liability that cannot lawfully be excluded, Azura Runway will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or any unintended loss or disclosure of that information. Azura Runway operated websites and may use "cookies" to help personalise your online experience and save you time. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Azura Runway websites.
Azura Runway is a brand owned and operated by Azura Consulting Pty Ltd. ABN 30 617 598 651.